Flowers can be grown indoors or outdoors, used for decoration. Some flowers have uses in addition to decoration -- they can repel pests, provide food.
- annual vs. perennial
- growing needs - amount of light, water, fertilizer, ability to resist bugs
- when and how long they bloom
Section to be developed, including suggestions about vases, different styles of arranging (symmetric, asymmetric, monochromatic), dried vs. fresh, keeping fresh, etc.
- decorating theme
- potted plant
- gardening tools shovel, trowel, hoe, rake
- potting soil, fertilizer, compost
- flower bulbs
- symbolism of flowers in the Symbolism wikia