It's good to be home.
What makes a place a home?
How to make your house a home
Heart versus Head
Happiness is Homemade
Home is, where the heart is.
- 1 Plot
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Cast
- 4 Transcript
(The episode starts off with Minnie and Daisy relaxing at the gazebo.)
(Mackenzie arrives with Mickey, Minnie and Hilary.)
- Mackenzie: "Hi, Andrew! How's it going? I..."
(Mackenzie backs up and hits the flag.)
- All: "Ow!"
(The bell rings.)
- All: "We did it!"
- Aidan: "Mickey, Minnie and Hilary won the challenge!"
- Mackenzie: "What?! But, how..."
- Hilary: "I hate to break it to you, but, Mickey, Minnie and I are on you, remember."
(Mackenzie's face starts turning red. That evening, Mickey, Donald and Goofy noticed Mackenzie and Hilary arguing.)
- Goofy: "Gorsh! What's going on in there?"
- Mickey: "Mackenzie and Hilary arguing. Because, Hilary, Minnie and I won the challenge together."
- Mackenzie: "How could you betray me like that."
A nonprofit organization called "Restore the Magic" needs help in getting 10,000 signatures on their petition. The petition is to help get the director's cut of "Thomas and the Magic Railroad" released. The deadline for signing along with reaching the goal is May 1, 2019.
Please sign the petition, and also please share it with others who'd like to see the director's cut too.
Link to petition: http://restorethemagic.org/index.php/tatmr_lost_edition_campaign/
Thank you for taking the time to read this blog post. Have a good day.
It was the day of the merge and Mackenzie and Hilary's conflict went way off after Mackenzie hurt her sister's feelings. Because of this, Blaze, Hilary and AJ form an alliance to vote her out.
(At elimination, everyone began to vote.)
- Aidan: "Okay. So it was AJ's true confidence nature that lead him to victory. It must be harsh because only one gets solo immunity."
- Hilary: "You can say that again."
- Aidan: "And Mackenzie. You would have to feel awful about hurting Hilary's feelings. Mackenzie!"
- Mackenzie: "Sorry. I'm trying to remember what feeling awful is like."
- Aidan: "Blaze might remember since he started to worry about a girl getting shy, a lot."
- Blaze: "She's not just any girl. She's Hilary. That's all I want to know."
- Aidan: "And AJ. I'd say…
When Hilary and Mackenzie's conflict gets completely and totally out of control for the girls.
(The episode starts off with Hilary waking up.)
- Mackenzie: "Hilary!"
- Hilary: (Sighs)"What!"
- Mackenzie: "Quit it."
- Hilary: "Leave me alone, sissy. Sheesh! What's wrong with you."
- Both: (Growling).
- Gordon: "Oh no."
- Olivia: "Man. Every time the girls get in a conflict, they always end up fighting."
- Gordon: "We have to stop the girls before."
(Mackenzie and Hilary formed a fightcloud and started fighting.)
- Jackson: "Too late."
- Cassidy: "They started fighting."
(Before their fight gets out of hand, AJ whistles both girls to stop.)
- All: "Huh."
(Blaze and AJ are near the door. Cassidy, Jackson, Gordon and Olivia are standing in front of them with no idea looks.)
- Both: …
- 1 Plot
- 2 Trivia
- 3 Songs
- 4 Cast
- 5 Transcript
After Hilary's Mom and Dad gets in a conflict with each other, leaving Hilary is out of doubt, but luckily Blaze and AJ are there and they won't stop at nothing to help make things right and settle this conflict.
- Shannon Chan Kent as Hilary
- Nolan North as Blaze
- Caleel Harris as AJ
- Jill Talley as Hilary's Mom
- Brian Stepanek as Hilary's Dad
(The episode starts off with Hilary resting in bed. Suddenly, she hears her mom and dad fighting from the other room.)
- Both: (Arguing).
- Hilary: (Sighs).
(Then morning came and Hilary was a little tired from being awaked last night and the argument still happens the next day.)
- Both: (Arguing).
- Hilary: "That's it!"
(She went downstairs and finds out that her parents are still arguing.) …
(That night, at elimination.)
- Aidan: "And five will soon become four as we bid farewell to another cast member."
(The kids began to vote.)
- Hilary: "This'll let you know what or who got the last laugh."
- Luke: "Bye Bye, Traitor."
- Jayden: "This'll totally teach you to mess around."
- Alexander: "The alliance with Mackenzie is over."
- Mackenzie: "You're so going down."
(The kids finished their voting process.)
- Aidan: "And the flowers go to...Alexander, Jayden, Mackenzie and Hilary. Luke, the Limousine awaits."
- Luke: "What! You've gotta be kidding me."
Sara, Mackenzie and Hilary's friendship went way off when Hilary starts a conflict with her sisters, Luke and Jayden.
(That night, at elimination.)
- Aidan: “Okay. Elimination Time. Alexander won the challenge which leave some Hilary and Sara on thin ice. Hilary, you arrived second and lost your baton in a ditch. Sara, backstabbing your sisters and trying to kill your friends. Not cool, girl. It's time to vote someone out.”
- Hilary: “I vote for Sara. Because she accused me. I hate it when this happens.”
(End of confessional. The kids finished their voting process.)
- Aidan: “And the flowers go to...Mackenzie, Jayden, Luke, Alexander and Hilary.”
- Sara: “What! You voted me off! Me?!”
- Hilary: “Sara's populari…
I am now joining this wiki, (odviase by my edits) and am learning to clean my house (lolz?) so...well...Hello! CXXX the, Lord 20:51, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
Things to do, if you haven't already:
- Check & clean the gutters. You may find that the gutter has picked up a leak over the winter. If so, it's time to drop by your local hardware store for something to patch it up with.
- If you're like me, the yard has had a chance to become a bit overgrown and cluttered with debris. Now is a good time to clear things up before they have a chance to get out of control. This is especially important if you happen to be living in a fire hazard zone.
- In connection with item 2, make sure you know where your garden tools are, and that they are in good working order. Fix or replace anything that is damaged, because gardening is probably going to be an issue for the next six months.
- Got Fruit Trees? Now is a good time…
Depending on how old your home is, there are any number of improvements that could be beneficial. Some of the more common are: Electrical, Windows, Insulation, Plumbing and Appliances. While the upgrades are not vital to living in your home, they could have the long term impact of reducing your monthly expenses while improving the quality of your home.
- 1 Electrical
- 2 Windows
- 3 Insulation
- 4 Plumbing
- 5 Appliances
If your home was built prior to the 60's, chances are good that all your electrical outlets are two-prong only. It wasn't until the 60's that home electrical systems were installed with a ground wire. This can be a problem with equipment that have three-prong plugs. Adapters do exist, but they aren't recommended for critical equipment. So an …
In the early days a home was simply some place that could be considered safe. While conceivably it could include a relatively inaccessible open space, more commonly it involved the use of a handy cave or similar. Over time it came to be focused on the idea of being a shelter from the elements, and therefore an enclosed space.
The problem with caves, however, it that they aren't always where you want them to be. So people learned to create enclosed spaces of their own that could stand in the open. Probably starting from an early equivalent of a lean-to, huts of one kind or another were created using whatever materials were at hand. And as mobility became an issue, solutions like Tipi's and tents were developed.
With the development of agricu…
Once you know what you are looking for, the next consideration is deciding where to look. A number of online resources can help narrow the search to a few manageable areas. Once that has been worked out, you can see about getting a real estate agent to assist with check places out.
As a rule, Agents tend to specialize in specific geographic areas. If you are looking at different counties, you will also be working with different agents. This is important, because once you have found a place, there are any number of laws and regulations that come into play. As such, the agent, in addition to being a tour guide, will serve as a specialized paralegal as well. As part of the licensing process, Real Estate agents are required to demonstrate a wo…
At some point in most peoples lives, the above question will come up. It is a question whose answer is dependent on the answers to several other questions.
There are two parts to this question. Income and Savings.
- Income helps determine how big a monthly mortgage payment you can safely handle. Your monthly payment shouldn't exceed 20% of your monthly paycheck.
- Savings determines how much of a down payment you can handle. From a fiscally conservative standpoint, the down payment should cover 20% of the cost of buying a home of your own. However 10% is often considered okay in the absence of a housing bubble.
In the event of a housing bubble, you really don't want to be seriously seeking to buy a new home as prices are going to be over-inflated …